Instructions and care recommendations for your hydrangeas
by PRIME FLOWERS LLC on Sep 30, 2022
All of our flowers have been carefully cut and packed by hand by one of our expert growers, complying with the highest quality control and biosafety standards.
Each of the stems comes with a specially designed hydration pouch to keep them fresh during transport from the farm to your home. We recommend that once you receive them, follow these instructions to maximize the time in the vase and keep your hydrangeas looking beautiful for many days:
- Remove hydration pouch and cut stem ends diagonally. Always cut the end of the stems each time the water is changed.
- Use a large vase with plenty of water.
- Replenish absorbed water daily.
- Change the water in the vase at least every 3 days.
- Place the flowers in a location that does not receive drafts and direct sunlight.
We are happy to answer any additional questions you may have, so please contact us for any further information about flower care.